Monday, September 29, 2008

Sell Every Rally At This Point!


After a day like today it is tough for most of us to poke our heads out without fear of getting it whacked off! But we can't do that, we have to develop a plan and go to work. I would be lying if I said I haven't taken a beating on some positions but there are some plays working. And one that I think will continue to work is the QID, the
UltraShort QQQ ProShares ETF. We are going to get a couple of dead cat bounces here but until there is a deal signed in congress we are suggesting that you sell every rally and find a buying point in the QID. The trend is down and without any help from congress we will move down to and possibly through DOW 10,000.

Get your plan together, the Ostrich trading plan never works!
Digg my article

No comments: